Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

3.03.2011

More Subway Art Features

It's been so fun for me to see how you are using the subway art prints.  It's also a bit crazy to see something that I made displayed in someone else's home...blows my mind!  I have four more great ideas to share with you today... 

Take a look at how Lori at Thrifty Decor Mom got ready for St. Patrick's Day. 
{She put the print in front of green paper and framed it--love it!}
 
St. Patty's Decorations at Sew In Love
 {I'm 'sew in love' with the colors used in this display!}


Winter Mantel and a Little Love Decor at Billhime, Party of Four
{I'm really loving the chunky frame!}

'Nate and Kate's Mom' included the Subway Art in her Christmas House Tour.
 {Christmas has passed, but I wanted to show you this beautiful holiday display.}



My thanks to all of these ladies for allowing me share their creative ideas with you!

Today's Fabulous Find...Subway Art Decor Ideas



Pin It!

1 comment:

nateandkatesmom said...

Janet, Thanks for featuring my photo's! I didn't have any cute green stuff to put around my St. Patty's subway print,so it is not post worthy, but if it wasn't for that print I wouldn't have any St. Patty's decor at all! Can't wait for the Easter one!.......Oooh and how about one for spring?
~Kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails